1. Can you drive me to the station?
2. Bananas are grown in the south of China.
3. My aunt is a cashier in a bank.
4. It’s cool and nice in autumn in Beijing.
5. The little girl is crying, because she can' t find her mother.
6. What a lovely toy bear!
7. I feel like drinking something cold in summer.
8. It will be clear off the next day.
9. The coke is behind the mineral water.
]0. We had a big dinner at home yesterday.
11. W: Good morning. What can I do for you?
M: I’d like to buy some New Year' s cards.
12. W: Have you ever been to the Great Wall?
M: Yes. I went there last spring.
13. W: The story was very interesting.
M: It was. wasn't it?
14. W: Excuse me. I didn' t hear what you said.
M: I asked if you could lend me your bike.
15. W: It’s a cloudy day. isn't it?
M: Yes, it is. The radio says there will be a heavy rain today.
16. W: Excuse me. May I have a piece of paper, please?
M: Certainly, here you are.
17. W: Have you found your youngest brother. Tom?
M: Yes. He was picked up by a policeman
18. W: What would you like. a cup of tea or a glass of coffee?
M: Neither. thanks. A cup of water will be OK.
19. W: Did you go to the meeting yesterday?
M: Yes. I did. A famous scientist gave a talk at the meeting.
20. W: My husband often repairs watches for people.
M: Really? I have a broken one.
21. W: How many horses are there under the tree?
M: There are three, and there are four cows behind the tree.
22. W: Flying is the safest way to travel.
M: I' m not so sure about that.
23. W: Have you seen Miss Zhang, John?
M: Yes. I saw her on my way home from the shop, but I don't know where she is now.
24. W: Excuse me. when did you arrive here. Mr. Wang?
M: I arrived here an hour ago.
25. W: We are going to the concert this evening.
M: Can I go with you?