1. I had some difficulty in the plan.
2. Mr.Johnson regarded this as a great joke.
3. We all think that Mary’s husband is a very person.
4. The workers in that factory furniture.
5. They only have a amount of time to get their points across.
6. I am not whether he will come.
7. She seemed to have some anger in his voice.
8. Please do not hesitate to me if I can be of further assistance.
9. , I am going to live there myself.
A. In other words
B. That is to say
C. In a word
D. To be frank
10. He has trouble understanding that other people judge him by his social skills and .
11. The high-speed trains can have a major on travel preferences
12. Can you the plot?
13. Even in a highly modernized country, work is still needed.
14. In the latter case the can be serious indeed.
15. Norman Blamey is an artist of deep .