2017年报关员考试报关英语常用常考语句详解

日期:03-01| http://www.59wj.com |报关英语综合资料|人气:769

2017年报关员考试报关英语常用常考语句详解

  1 We exchange products under almost all circumstances.

  在各种情形下我们都可更换产品。

  2 Could you give us detailed descriptions of the capabilities of your product?

  请你把你们产品的性能给我们详细说明一下好吗?

  3 How long could the buyer expect your product to last?

  购买者期望你们产品的使用期是多久呢?

  4 What's been the consumer reaction to your product?

  消费者对你们的产品有过什么反映?

  5 Have you marketed your product yet?

  你们的产品尚未推出市场吗?

  6 We're afraid that your product's quality won't satisfy Chinese customers.

  恐怕你们的产品质量无法使中国顾客满意。

  7 We feel product quality is high indeed.

  我们认为产品的质量的确很高。

  8 We think your X200 meets our requirements.

  我们认为贵方X200型符合我们的要求。

  9 I'm afraid that the item isn't what we're looking for.

  我恐怕这种产品不是我们所要找的。

  10 I think your industrial robots are the best in the field.

  我认为你们的工业机器人在这领域是最好的。

  11 In my opinion, the product must be priced under $ 300.

  就我的意见来说,产品价格必须订在300美元以下。

  12 We feel your product is too specialized for mass marketing.

  我们认为你们的产品对广大市场而言太专业化了。

  13 That brings us to the question of price. What do you have in mind?

  那使我们想起价钱问题,你心目中的价钱是多少?

  14 We think $ 87,000 per unit with a five percent discount for orders over 100.

  我们减少到每台8.7万美元,订购超过100台给予5%的折扣。

  15 Your unit price seems fair enough, but we're hoping for a higher discount rate.

  单价似乎合理,但我们希望给予更高的折扣率。

  16 Seven percent would be possible for orders for, say, 500 or more.

  订购500台或500台以上都不得有可能给予7%的折扣。

  17 What's the best price you're prepared to offer for your product?

  你们的产品最优惠的价格是多少呢?

  18 It depends on the quantity ordered.

  这要根据所订的数量而定。

  19 What do you think will be a fair price for your product?

  你认为你们产品的价格公平吗?

  20 How much do you charge per unit?

  你们每件要价多少呢?

www.59wj.com

  21 What's your wholesale price on this item?

  这种产品你们的批发价是多少呢?

  22 How much of a volume discount are you prepared to offer?

  总折扣你们准备提供多少?

  23 That seems quite soon considering the nature of the product and shipping time.

  考虑到产品的性质和运输时间那看来太快了。

  24 Other buyers are satisfied with it, but we could delay it if you could pay 40 percent up front.

  其他买主对这货物很满意,但如果你能先付40%货款,我们可以延迟交运。

  25 Delivery costs will have to be borne by the manufacturer, I'm afraid.

  运费恐怕要由制造厂商来承担。

  26 If you can guarantee on-time delivery with a penalty for late delivery, we can accept your sales price.

  如果你能保证用惩罚延误发货方式准时发货,你的销售价我们可以接受。

  27 Whose responsibility are the shipment charges?

  运费由谁来负责呢?

  28 Who assumes shipment cost?

  谁负担运费呢?

  29 That would be the responsibility of the buyer. We are prepared, however, to provide all the document.tion costs.

  那是属于买方的责任,我们仅承担提供所有文件的费用。

  30 We would also want you to cover insurance and the cost of transporting the goods to the port.

  我们也要贵方负责保险以及把货物运到港口的费用。

  31 In that case, we might need to reopen the question of prices.

  如果是那样,我们也许需要重新讨论价格。

  32 When could we typically expect delivery?

  我们希望常规的发货时间是什么时候呢?

  33 What sort of guarantees are there against late delivery?

  惩罚延迟发货有什么保证呢?

  34 Please show us the shipping costs for several possible carries.

  请告诉我们几种可能的运输方式的价格。

  35 We'll have to check these rates against those charged by other suppliers.

  我们必须核查一下由其他供应商提供的费率。

  36 Shall we start the meeting now?

  我们现在开始开会好吗?

  37 Thank you for attending today's meeting.

  谢谢你出席今天的会议。

  38 The first thing on the agenda is the drop in sales.

  在议程上第一件事就是销售额下降了。

  39 The purpose of this meeting is to discuss possible solutions for the pending issues.

  本次会议的目的就是要讨论对悬而未解的问题的可能解决办法。

  40 Let's look at the agenda and talk the first item.

  让我们看一下议程讨论第一项。

www.59wj.com

  41 Mr. Smith, would you like to start things off?

  史密斯先生,你要开始做事了吗?

  42 We've gone over quite a lot. Shall we take a break?

  我们已进行很久了,让我们休息一下好吗?

  43 I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd like a break.

  我不知道你们是否要休息,但我想休息片刻。

  44 Let's stop here and continue in about 10 minutes.

  我们暂停一下,10分钟后继续。

  45 Well, I think it's time we get back to business.

  哦,我认为我们该回到正题上了。

  46 Could all of you take your seats? We need to continue our meeting.

  请你们各位就坐好吗?我们要继续开会了。

  47 That's all for today.

  今天就到这儿了。

  48 Let's call it a day.

  让我们今天就到此为止吧。

  49 How about on Tuesday afternoon of next week? Is that okay with everyone?

  下星期二下午怎样?各位没有意见吧?

  50 I'm sorry. I can't make it on Tuesday.

  对不起,星期二我无法参加。

  51 And so, I'd like to proceed to the next stage.

  所以,我要进行下一阶段了。

  52 Excuse me, I'd like to ask you a question.

  对不起,我可以问个问题吗?

  53 Excuse me, but may I ask a question?

  对不起,我可以问个问题吗?

  54 Forgive me for interrupting, but I have a question.

  对不起我插个嘴,我有eD2桓鑫侍狻?

  55 Before you go on, I have a question.

  在你接着干之前,我有一个问题。

  56 I'm sorry to interrupt, but I'd like you to xplain that a little more.

  很抱歉,我插个嘴,我希望你多解释一些。

  57 Sure, what did you want to know?

  真的,你想知道什么呢?

  58 Certainly. Ask whatever you like.

  当然,你什么都可以问。

  59 Do we really have the means to actually pull this off?

  我们确实有办法把这事办成吗?

  60 I'm sorry, but I didn't understand your question. Could you please restate it?

  对不起,你的问题我没有理解,请你再说一遍好吗?

www.59wj.com

  61 Would you please clarify your question?

  请你把你的问题说清楚好吗?

  62 I didn't catch that, Could you go over that again?

  我没有听清楚,请你再说明一下好吗?

  63 I'm sorry. I don't get what you're driving at.

  抱歉,我不明白你的意思。

  64 Could you hold your questions until I've finished?

  请你把你的问题留到我把事情做完再问好吗?

  65 I'd appreciate it if you'd wait until be end for questions.

  如果你等我做完再询问我会感激你的。

  66 There'll be time for questions at the end.

  最后会有时间发问的。

  67 How will we know whether it can have a positive effect on the company?

  我们怎么会知道它对公司能有积极的效果呢?

  68 That's a tough question to answer.

  那是一个很难回答的问题。

  69 How much will all this cost?

  一共要花多少钱呢?

  70 I will talk more about that in a moment.

  目前我要多讨论那个问题。

  71 I don't know the answer, but let me ask Mr. Chen to comment on that.

  我不知道答案,让我问一下陈先生看他有什么看法。

  72 I'll check into it and get back to you.

  我查对一下然后送还给你。

  73 I don't have the figures, but I'll find out.

  我没有这个数据,但我会找到的。

  74 That's not my area, but I'll get an answer for you.

  那不是我的范围,但我会为你找出答案。

  75 Let's ask Mr. Jiang to answer that.

  那件事我让蒋先生来答复。

  76 Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. It's very satisfying to see so many of you here.

  各位女士各位先生,早上好,在这里见到你们大家使人感到非常满意。

  77 Today, I'd like to show you something which I'm sure you'll find interesting.

  今天我要向你们展示一些东西,我相信你们会感兴趣的。

  78 Over 5,000 hours of work went into this software, and today it's my privilege to bring it to you.

  这种软件的研制超过5000工作小时,今天我很荣辛地向你们展示它。

  79 It's an honor to be speaking to you today.

  今天跟你们说话至感荣幸。

  80 I'm Barnard and it's my great honor to tell you about our new product.

  我叫巴纳德,能够向你们说明我们的新产品,我感到非常荣幸。

www.59wj.com

  81 I've been part of this project since its beginning.

  从一开始我就参与这个计划。

  82 I'm Clifton, and I've been associated with this project since the beginning.

  我叫克里夫敦,从一开始我就参与了这项计划。

  83 Please look at the data of this first chart.

  请看第一幅图表的数据。

  84 The data confirm that this product is safe and effective.

  数据证实此种产品安全有效。

  85 As you can see in this photo, we've retained the same style which was so popular in this old model.

  正如你在这张图片上所看到的,同风格的这种旧型产品非常流行,我们保留了它。

  86 Now, we're doing something new making skin strong enough that it doesn't wrinkle, become dry, or develop blemishes.

  现在我们正在做一些改进,使皮质变得坚韧而不致有皱纹,变干或产生磨损。

  87 The X2500 has the unique feature of providing better data flow with less input time.

  这种X2500型的特点就是减少输入时间,使资料更为顺畅。

  88 Compared to the previous model, our new model is less expensive and easier to use.

  与旧型机比较我们的新型价格便宜且更容易操作。

  89 It's available in a variety of sizes at convenience stores and department stores as well.

  有各种大小型号,在便利商店和百货公司均有。

  90 This is a revolutionary new product.

  这是一种革命性的新产品。

  91 The X2500 will change your work in the office.

  X2500将会改变你在办公室的工作。

  92 We now have five different models to choose from.

  我们现在有五种不同的型号供你选择。

  93 Now, ladies and gentlemen, I'd be happy to answer any questions that you might have.

  各位女士各位先生,现在你们有任何问题我都乐意答复。

  94 Are there any questions?

  还有什么问题吗?

  95 Do you have any questions at this point?

  就这一点你们还有什么问题吗?

  96 If you have no questions, may I go on to the next stage?

  如果你们没有问题了,我可以进行下一阶段吗?

  97 Now, I'd be happy to answer your questions.

  现在,我乐意答复你们的问题。

  98 I'd like to allow anyone to ask whatever questions they may have.

  我乐意接受任何人提出的任何问题。

  99 Your question is how we developed our product?

  你的问题是我们是如何发展我们的产品?

  100 For those of you that didn't hear it, the question was how soon we could expect the product to be on sale.

  你们并未听说过,问题是产品多快能上市。

【推荐】

    

    

www.59wj.com 如果觉得《2017年报关员考试报关英语常用常考语句详解》报关英语综合资料,bgy不错,可以推荐给好友哦。
本文Tags: 报关员考试 - 报关英语 - 报关英语综合资料,bgy,
在百度中搜索相关文章:2017年报关员考试报关英语常用常考语句详解
在谷歌中搜索相关文章:2017年报关员考试报关英语常用常考语句详解
在soso中搜索相关文章:2017年报关员考试报关英语常用常考语句详解
在搜狗中搜索相关文章:2017年报关员考试报关英语常用常考语句详解
相关分类导航|
热门推荐|